To have a snog is to passionately kiss someone.
Snog 是指热情地亲吻某人。
I was just coming out of the building and they were having a huge snog.
我出大楼时候看见他们两在一起接吻接了好久。
Oh, come on, man. She's not your sister. Give her a proper snog. Oh, oh, oh.
拜托,老兄,别像亲吻妹妹那样。快深情长吻一个。哎呀,哎呀。
You say snogging.We used to say shift.
与爱人接吻爱抚,爱尔兰人会说shift。
Snog. To snog, I know this one too.
亲吻拥抱。亲吻,这个我。
" Our Teddy! Teddy Lupin! Snogging our Victoire! Our cousin! "
我们泰迪!泰迪? 卢平!和我们维多利亚亲嘴!我们表姐!
Particularly, the younger people will say, " Oh, did you see them? They were having a snog last night."
特别是,年轻人会说,“哦,你看到他们了吗?他们昨晚接吻了。”
" She keeps snogging you, doesn't she? "
“她不是老吻你吗?”
" I don't want to find my own sister snogging people in public! "
“我不想看到我自己妹妹大庭广众之下和别人接吻!”
" And just as long as you don't start snogging each other in public—"
“从你不在公共场合和其他人接吻开始。”
You know, if you don't snog (Kiss) enough, then you can run into all sorts of Barney (Trouble) frankly.
要,如果你们亲亲次数不够多,那坦率地说,你可能会遇到各种各样麻烦。
You have a bit of a dance and then maybe you get a snog with someone.
你跳了一段舞, 然后许你会和某人打个盹。
No, PPE. I'm sure I snogged Rory at the Freshers' Ball.
不,个人防护装备。我确定我在新生舞会上亲吻了罗里。
" And Hermione snogged Viktor Krum, it's only you who acts like it's something disgusting, Ron, and that's because you've got about as much experience as a twelve-year-old! "
“赫敏吻了维克多.克鲁姆,只有你觉得讨厌这样,罗恩,因为你对这种事经验还停留在12岁!”
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释