The intensifier in this example is ’excellent’.
这个例子中的强调语是极好的。
But 'really' and 'very' are pretty stock standard intensifiers, you know.
但是“真的”和“非常”这两个强调成分有点太老套了,你懂的。
Number five – an ’intensifier’ makes the meaning of another word stronger.
第五个单词,intensifier个词的意思变得更强烈。
And today our absolutely wonderful topic is strong adjectives and intensifiers.
今天我们的主题是强形容词和强化词。
" Very" is an intensifier, and you should use a powerful adjective instead.
“非常”是个强化词,而你应该用个强有力的形容词代替。
And it gets even sillier when we start using intensifiers.
并且当我们开始用强调语时,数字会更。
The words you asked about are a special kind of adverb called " intensifiers" .
你问的这几个词是种特殊的副词,叫做" 强化词" 。
And there are quite a few of these strong intensifiers to choose from.
这有几个语气很强的强调成分可以从中选择。
But you need to know which intensifier you can use with a certain adjective.
但是你需要知道你可以用哪个加强词来修饰某个形容词。
He explained that in the past 20 years, its use as an intensifier has increased.
他解释说,在过去的20年里," so" 作为强化词被用地更加频繁。
It's better to have one or two really appropriate intensifiers than to have too many in your sentence, right?
你的句子里最好是有两个真的非常合适的强调副词,而不是太多的强调成分杂糅在个句子里。
Ironically, they're known as intensifiers and they used when the adjective is too weak.
讽刺的是,它们被称为加强词,当形容词表意太弱时用。
Oh, I brought you, um, some lifting intensifier. Not that you need it. It's a limited edition, so...
我给你带来瓶祛皱紧致霜。我知道你用不上,不过这是限量版。
I did it to demonstrate this point: Rather than repeat an intensifier too often, we can usually choose stronger adjectives.
我们通常可以选择语气更强的形容词,而不是频繁地重复增强词。
Question two. What is the strong adjective and intensifier for very bad? -And the answer is absolutely terrible.
2,very bad 的强形容词和强化词是什么?-答案是:absolutely terrible.
So all of these intensifiers are at the high, extreme top end of the meaning of the adjective.
这些强调成分都是都是在形容词含义的最强烈的最顶端。
So these are low strength intensifiers.
这些都是强度比较低的强调成分。
So this sentence is okay but to emphasise the point, we can use an intensifier to make it stronger.
这个句子其实还可以,但是为了强调下这个点,我们可以用强调成分来让语气更加强烈。
Posh language is going to prefer these informal intensifiers.
时髦的语言会更喜欢这些非正式的强化词。
And this time, Tom used an intensifier that we usually only use with strong adjectives — he said it was absolutely terrible.
这次,汤姆用了个我们通常只用在强形容词上的强化语气的词,他说这 absolutely terrible。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释