You can enjoy the beautiful landscapes as you take a houseboat along the waters.
当你沿着水域乘坐游艇时,你赏美丽的风景。
So, Phoenix, I think I'd like to live on a houseboat.
那么,菲尼克斯,我觉得我住在船屋里。
Aren't you too tall and klutzy to live on a houseboat?
你对于船屋来说不会太高,太笨拙了吗?
Thanks for lunch, Fanny, and a tour of your houseboat.
谢谢你的午餐,范尼,还有带我参观你的船屋。
The houseboat reportedly found a new permanent port in Sausalito.
据报道,这艘住宅船在索尔维托找到了一个新的久港口。
For a unique city-getaway, you can rent this small houseboat, called a " Wikkelboat."
如果你拥有一个独特的城市度假游,就租用这种被称为“Wikkelboat”的小游艇。
Hmm, is Anna really ready for a houseboat?
嗯,安娜真的准备好住船屋了吗?
So what happened to the people who live in the houseboats?
那些住在船屋里的人怎么样了?
So listen to Wilfied Legendre, who lives on a houseboat. This is what he says.
我们来听一住在船屋上的威尔希德·勒让德的法。面是他所说。
The Bajau, who live on houseboats, have almost completely severed their ties with the land.
住在船屋上的巴乔村民们则完全切断了他们与陆地的联系。
You won't find this kind of comfort on a traditional houseboat.
你在传统的游艇上是不会这么舒适的。
You're going to live on a houseboat?
你要住在船屋里吗?
It's a handy adaptation that probably came from living on houseboats for the last 1,000 years.
对于在过去的一千年中都住在船屋里的他们来说,这应该是一种适应其生活环境的实用技能了。
He and his family now live in one of the houseboats.
他和他的家人现在住在其中一艘船屋之中。
Captain Delannoy navigates his container ship towards the lock at Chatou, past cormorants and swans, houseboats and parks.
德拉努瓦船长驾驶着他的集装箱船驶向沙特乌的船闸,经过鸬鹚和天鹅、船屋和公园。
They have traditionally lived on houseboats; in recent times, they've also built houses on stilts in coastal waters.
他们一直来都住在船上;最近,他们也在沿海水域用支柱建起了房屋。
Houseboats here are nothing new, but this project is one of a kind.
船房在这儿已经不是什么新鲜事了,但这个项目是独一无二的。
You know, Anna, if you're afraid of sea life, maybe you shouldn't live on a houseboat.
你知道的,安娜,如果你害怕海上生活,也许你不应该住在船屋里。
And, you know, a place where I walk usually on the shore by all the houseboats, the quay, it's completely underwater, too.
我经常去的那个岸边有各种船屋的码头,也已经完全淹没在水。
People live in those houseboats almost the entire year now.
人们几乎整年都住在这些船屋里。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释