Your case is a dud. Deal with it.
你那案子没救了,认了吧。
How do you like the duds, Monsieur Hamilton?
么样 汉密尔顿先生?
Get that foolish Prissy to pack her little duds.
让那个傻女孩百里茜把她的小衣收拾一下。
If you're not familiar with that song, those puns are total dud.
如果你不熟悉那首歌,就无法理解这些双关语。
It could be a dud, but we have no way of knowing.
也许不会爆炸,但我们无从证实。
Even a party that bombs can be called a dud or a flop.
即使一场失败的聚会也可以被称为一大败笔(a dud 或是 a flop)。
Ha-ha. If you came over here to gloat, I already know it's a dud.
哈,哈。如果你是来幸灾乐祸的,我已经知道这很无聊了。
There's a 40 percent chance it's a dud, but y-you should still stay back.
有四成的可能这是哑弹,但你们还是要站远点。
Now, I'm you, with some fancy duds.
现在,我是你,还有这么精致的衣。
No, I don't mean to be Ruth Baby, but some might Snicker, calling that record a dud.
不,我不是故意要成为Ruth Baby,但有些人可能会说这种记录没用。
New duds for the Mahoney trial.
马奥尼庭审的新行头。
It's a dud, I guess, said the goose.
“我猜想这是个孵不出小鹅的蛋。”母鹅说。
That's what many people are asking after the well-hyped May Camelopardalids meteor outburst turned out to be a dud.
就像现在一样,当被大肆宣传的五月份流星雨并没有如期而至时人们都在询问个中缘由。
And if a class you are taking is boring or useless, you could call it a a real dud.
如果你正在上无聊或者没用的课,你可以说这个课“枯燥无味(a real dud)”。
Today, the Atlantic hurricane season has been at dud. Take a look at the numbers.
而现如今大西洋飓风季节不曾造成那么大的破坏力。让我们看看数字。
Previous research found that people who buy products destined to fail-like Crystal Pepsi-also buy other duds.
先前研究发现,购买像水晶百事可乐这种注定失败的产品的人,也会购买其他“废物”。
The country's big banks have raised more capital and written off more dud assets than most others.
比起其他国家的银行,该国的大银行已筹集了更多资本并注销了更多不良资产。
And previous research found that people who buy products destined to fail—like Crystal Pepsi—also buy other duds.
前期研究发现,购买注定失败的产品——比如透明百事可乐——的人,也会买其它“废柴”。
Not every meeting request is a dud.
并非每个会议请求都是无用的。
Sal's was a dud. Set up somewhere else.
萨尔吧暴露了 另换据点。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释