Oh! - I don't even know how to diss.
哦! - 甚至不知道怎麽羞辱别人。
And that's not an urban diss.
这不是在骂人啊。
And when the game started, you could tell that they were dissing my disability.
当比赛开始时 你可以看出 他们对的残疾报以鄙视。
Again, I'm not dissing the Catholic Church.
次声明 不是贬低天主教堂。
After everything you and I have been through, you're dissing my kicks?
在你经历这一切之後 你还羞辱的鞋?
No. I, uh- I knew that. I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.
是,知道。你那样对小卡,一时气不过才那样说的。
It's just war is being dissed by those people that are just so tired of the killing.
这只是表明厌倦了杀戮的人们对战争的仇视。
You're dissing women especially with Dylan Mulvaney, I mean he's like for one day one of being a girl.
你在贬低女人,尤其是和迪伦·马尔瓦尼在一起,的意思是,他就像有一天会是一个女孩一样。
I gotta make a diss to sourdough bread, bro.
兄弟,得对酵母面包做个 diss。
And I was in the middle of a business class and no diss to Morehouse business, but I hated it.
当时正在上商务课,没有诋毁莫尔豪斯商务课的意思,但讨厌它。
Are you dissing my sense of style?
你是在说的着衣风格吗?
So that's the guy she dissed me for.
原来她是因为他而抛弃的。
425.I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.
你那样对小卡一时气不过才那样说的。
I'm sorry I dissed you at school like that, Stan.
斯坦 对不起 在学校那样对你。
As you say, he was, to use the American parlance, dissed at the Shanghai Cooperation Organization's meeting.
就像你说的, 用国的话来说,他在上海合作组织的会议上发表了言论。
I'm not gonna lie, I used to diss this piano, because I'm like babe, they got pianos now.
- 不会撒谎,曾经对这架钢琴不屑一顾,因为就像宝贝,他们现在有钢琴了。
Earl, I know you remember a time where people still made eye contact and get the fact that I was totally dissing them.
厄尔 知道你一定还记得人们彼此间会有眼神交流能看到眼中鄙视的那段好时光。
I mean, usually we cook them before they arrive at the table, but I'm guessing there's gonna some magic blow torch that turns it into scrambled eggs. - I think he's dissing your consistency.
的意思是,通常们会在它们上桌之前把它们煮熟,但猜会有一些神奇的喷灯把它们变成炒鸡蛋。- 觉得他在嘲笑你坚持的一致性。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释