So bon voyage. I, well, I would say bon voyage is a level 2.
接下来说 bon voyage。我,嗯,我会说 bon voyage 是 2 级。
" We gave up on our dreams and we settled, right, Bon" ?
" 我们放弃了梦想,后安定下来了,对吗,邦?"
" Bon voyage, flatfoot! " said the weasel with a chuckle, riding the train away.
“旅途愉快,平足警官!”那只鼬乘火车离去时窃笑着说道。
But behind the facade of bon ami, there's a power struggle going on.
但是在我的外表之下,一场权力的较量正在上演。
You've probably heard it at Starbucks or Au bon Pain eight zillion times. Right?
可能在星巴克或是美味面包屋都会听到多了去了 是不是?
" Bon voyage, Stuart, " hollered his friend, " take care of yourself and bring the Wasp home safe."
“杰出的航海家,斯图亚特,”他的朋友喊,“要小心,把黄蜂号安全地带回来。”
Sahtein. -And what is that? Bon appetite.
-Sahtein。 -那是什么?吃好喝好。
" In that case, I wish him 'bon voyage'."
“此,我祝他‘一路顺风’。”
This is Julia Child, bon appetit!
- 是 Julia Child,祝胃口好!
Leah smiled, and even Sophie bid me " bon soir" with glee.
利亚笑了,就连苏菲也高兴地对我说“晚安”。
You were a star in bon temps.
在Bon Temps是个大明星。
That " Bon voyage" Is french for " Happy anniversary" ?
个“一路平安”在法语里其实是“结婚纪念日快乐”的意思?
A famous bon motasserts opinions are like assholes in that everyone has one.
一个著名的邦莫特斯观点就像混蛋, 因为每个人都有一个。
He has become a bon vivant, a gourmand: with him now there is nothing like the joys of the table.
今它过得很好,气色不错,不过饕餮之徒而已。
But you know, he's a little cranky when he wakes up so bon appetit!
但是知道,他醒来时有点胡思乱想,好胃口!
And, of course, we say a bon voyage to the shop, which in...
当了 我们也要对小店说一句一路顺风。
Come on, you two. come on out here and wish me a bon voyage.
俩 过来啊 过来祝我一路顺风。
Let's slip away back to bon temps right now.
我们现在就溜回Bon Temps吧。
Maybe it's a bon voyage to Titan three, but he should still be heavily in the game.
也许是对泰坦三号的一次顺风顺水,但他仍应该在游戏中发挥重要作用。
Seems every person in bon temps is getting arrested, but they don't know what they done.
我差不多要把整个镇的人抓起来了 而他们都不知道自己做了什么。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释