I urge caution in interpreting these results.
我主张在解释这些结果时要谨慎。
I urge caution in interpreting these results.
我主张在解释这些结果时要谨慎。
We interpreted his silence as a refusal.
我们认为他的沉默就是拒绝。
He has interpreted my statement by contraries.
他把我的话解释反了。
The girl is interpreting for foreign visitors.
那女孩在替外宾当口译。
I interpret his answer as a refusal.
我把他的回答理解为拒绝。
I interpreted his silence as a refusal.
我把他的沉默看作是拒绝的表示。
He interpreted a difficult passage in a book.
他解释了书中一段难懂的文字。
I had to have the gnomic response interpreted for me.
我得让人给我解释一下这个莫名其妙的答复。
Different people might interpret events differently.
不同的人对事件的理解也可能不同。
He interpreted the silence as contempt.
他把这沉默看作轻蔑的表示。
How do you interpret this poem?
你怎样解释这首诗呢?
I agreed to interpret for Jean-Claude.
我同意为让-克劳德作口译。
I'll interpret for you.
我来为你做翻译。
Taking rotary screen stenciling as an example, stenciling technology in screening printing was interpreted, including the common defects and solutions.
介绍网印制版各工序的工艺特点,并以圆网为主要对象阐述了制版工艺,并分析常见疵病的原因,提出解决方法。
So we should acknowledge it openly rather than let it dissociate from the criminal law theory or interpret it irrelevantly.
因此,与其让它游离于刑法理论之外,或牵强附会加以解释,不如名正言顺地加以承认。
It provides an interpreted object-oriented language which functions as a network client to a state of the art, realtime sound synthesis...
电子书标题或软件简介: SuperCollider -- an environment and programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition.
Film News: Funnyman given the Generation Award — Adam Sandler became a box-office superstar by interpreting his favorite character: the repressed man-child.
funnyman鉴于一代奖-亚当桑德勒成为票房巨星办公室解释他最喜爱的性格:压抑人为儿童。
Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar.
这都是比方.那两个妇人、就是两约.一约是出于西乃山、生子为奴、乃是夏甲。
The figure of the Ancient Mariner has been variously interpreted.
对于《古舟子咏》中的人物,一直有着各种各样的理解。
It is context and convention that determine whether a term will be interpreted literally or metaphorically.
对一个词的理解是按字面意思还是隐喻的意思要视乎上下文和习惯。
声明:以上、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。