Angelou decides that she is to blame.
安杰卢决定将错误归咎于自身。
The Ukrainians warn that a new Russian offensive is imminent.
乌克兰人警告称,俄罗斯即将发动新的攻势。
This is BBC world news, our headlines.
这里是BBC世界新闻头条。
Humans, well, we're somewhere in the middle.
人类呢,则处于中间的某个地方。
A herd of Tenontosaurus is on the move.
一群腱龙正在迁移。
Few books have been challenged more often than Angelou's memoir.
世间罕有比安杰卢的回忆录 受到过更多质疑的书籍。
I'm just going to show you eight very common ones.
我将向你们展示八见的。
Defensiveness is behind a predominant share of the failure of all relationships.
御性是所有系失败的主要原因。
Compared to other animals, our toes are fairly small for our feet.
与其他动物相比,我们的脚趾对我们的脚来说是小的。
I'm not going to cover every single one in this video.
在这个视频中,我不会每一个都细讲。
NASA satellites are always orbiting Earth, looking down at our oceans and clouds.
美国国家航空航天局的卫星总是绕着地球运行,俯视着我们的海洋和云层。
Personally, we think the best time to visit London is in May, June and September.
就我个人而言,我们认为游览伦敦的最佳时间是在五月、六月和九月。
It's as useful as a fart in an astronauts costume as my mum would say.
就像我妈妈说的,这就像宇航员服装里的屁一样有用呢。
These are two ideas that are separate but interrelated.
这是两个独立但又相互联的想法。
This was three on each arm -- that was ridiculous.
这是每只手臂上的三个— —这太荒谬了。
[Elga] It's nice, but it's not Buckfast.
- [Elga] 很好, 但不是 Buckfast。
[Interviewer] He's a busy guy. What's your biggest fear?
- [采访者]他是个大忙人。你最惧怕的是什么?
The o (? ), in American English, o ooh, it's two elements.
o (? ),在美式英语中, o ooh, 它是两个元素。
It's not that much, and I'm gonna grab a spatula.
没那么多,我要拿一把抹刀。
It means it's not formal; it's for people you know well.
这意味着它不正式;这是给你熟悉的人的。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释