Don't let up on me, because she won't.
别手下留情 她可不会手软。
Who let the dog up in a tree?
是谁把狗放上树的?
The fighting in Syria though, is not letting up.
尽管叙利亚的战斗没有减弱的态势。
There will be no let up in this campaign.
这次竞选不会松懈。
I can see you're not gonna let up about that.
我知道你心里还那个。
" I don't believe it's going to let up."
“我不相信它会停止。”
Meanwhile, my phone hasn't let up.
同时 我的手机响个不停。
She says if demand doesn't let up there could be serious shortages ahead.
她表示,果需求量不放缓,那我们将面严重的短缺。
So we're screwed for the Fourth if this doesn't let up, right?
要是这事不消停 独立日的生意就没戏了吧?
I talked it. Let him up. Let him up. I'm not worried about him.
我说过了。让他上来。让他上来。我不担心他的。
That if I let up for a moment, I will remember that I am unwanted.
果我有瞬间松懈了,我就会想起自己是没人要的。
We talked about the weather- something like that, how the rain hadn't let up.
我们谈了下天气之类的事——雨直不停什么的。
More U.S states have started lifting their lockdowns but there's been no let up in new coronavirus cases.
美国更多州已经开始解除封锁 但是新冠病毒病例并没有减少。
Rennifer Longwaters let up sharpening his quill and peered doubtfully up at Jaime. " Question them, my lord" ?
雷纳佛·伟维水放开鹅毛笔,狐疑地瞅詹姆·兰尼斯特。" 问问两位看守,大人?"
The American government is not letting up its campaign to persuade allies to freeze Huawei out of 5G tenders.
美国政府不停的说服其阵营中的盟友将华为赶出5G投标名单。
My hips are still stacked above my knees, but I'm definitely letting my pelvis rock up towards the sky.
臀部仍然在膝盖上方,不过我的骨盆肯定是朝向天空的。
What he's basically saying is don't let up. You guys are doing a good job in the United Kingdom.
约翰逊的基本意思是,不要放松。你们在英国做得很出色。
Tonight there can be no let up.
今晚刻都不能放松。
But the rain did not let up.
但是雨并没有停。
And I don't think this will let up any time soon.
而且我认为这不会很快停止。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释